Things were said that are not my position.
For example: The saxophone most often makes me want to peel off my skin and roll around in lemon juice.
Other turn-offs include:
- Smoking (I've already mentioned this)
- Illegal/recreational drug use
- Sincere vanity
- Piercings (Gauges x 838)
- Really big muscles
- Women (heh, perhaps obviously)
- Being unkind
- Using unwilling people and/or people who have not given their explicit consent for a laugh
- (i.e. being inappropriate in a public place with a "If they're bothered, it's their problem" kind of attitude)
- Trying to force me to do something
- Attitude of "If I like it; everyone should like it"
- Needing money/things to be happy
- Not wanting children
- Needing constant affirmation
- Thinking that, in a gay relationship, one person is the "man" and the other is the "woman"
- Needing to be hyper-social
- Smiling and saying, "Thank You" to store greeters
- Random acts of service
- All acts of service
- Sense of humor compatible with mine
- Being good with kids
- Geekiness or Nerdiness
- Profound eyes
- Dark hair
- Confidence with humility
- Studying what one loves, not what will be the "best for business"
- Tactful bluntness
- Talent (esp. with the piano)
- Small... packages...
- Enjoying dance
- Matching with me in that inexplicable way
*As I understand things, humility is sincerely understanding and knowing your strengths, weaknesses, talents, etc. and not esteeming yourself higher or lower than anyone else. Meekness is being teachable. While the latter requires humility, they are not really the same thing... at least not in my book.