Friday, February 12, 2010

Masters of the Universe

I've been noticing for sale signs by houses lately.

I think I'm ready to be completely on my own, kill my own houseplants for a change (right now I'm house-sitting for my parents while they're on a mission).

Wrap myself completely up in a cocoon of hermit life.

I'll need to find a house on a faraway hill, so I can be that crazy guy whom nobody really knows... and everybody dares each other to go ring my doorbell.

I guess that doesn't work too well as a teacher... kids are bound to get to know me...

Curses!

I need to develop my language learning software (I've yet to see a method like mine) so I can make millions and revolutionize the way another language is learned.

Heh, my method probably doesn't work as well as theorized.

But a guy can dream, can't he?!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is, I'm not one to market something that doesn't work amazing.

    But, sorry, if I make it big, I plan on shunning all my friends and being better than everyone else.

    ReplyDelete