Saturday, March 13, 2010

Deal Breakers of the Second Variety

I spent the evening tonight with my life-long friend (seriously, we were basically best friends when our mothers were pregnant with us) and his wife.

As I was driving home, I decided that I'd like Mr. Future Hubs to be able to get along with them. So much so that I think it would be a deal breaker if the four of us couldn't enjoy an evening together just sitting around, shooting the breeze (people still use this idiom, yes?).

I've also decided that my 'bff' Sarah will need to approve of Mr. Future Hubs. She's a good judge of character and has become one of the greatest supports and supplements to my life.


I'm still debating on "being able to dance really well."

On one hand, I'd very much like to be able to dance the Rumba full out with someone, and I don't think I could do that (let such barriers down) with anyone except a luvuh; however, on the other hand, I don't know if that's a requirement, how important it is to me...

... there are a few other possible deal breakers that I'm debating as well...

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely about what you're saying. I have a Cole test. Every potential 'lovah' must meet the approval of my best friend.

    ReplyDelete