Monday, November 30, 2009

My November Memory

It was yesterday and a half... and several years... probably a few days, too. To be specific, it was sometime in the past. I was younger.

My school’s annual “Secret Santa Shop” had just opened. There were some mini dinosaur erasers that I, for who knows why, had to have.

I asked my mom for some money. She told me to ask my dad.

So I decided to steal the money out of the coin tray of my brother's car.

There was enough to buy all of the erasers.

... which I did...

A little while after I got back from school that day, my brother threw my bedroom door open and started yelling, I don't remember exactly what.

I was busy counting my erasers.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I know this is an old post, but I have to say, you were a hilarious kid! (I'm guessing you did it when you were a kid...? If not....awkwarrrrrrrd.)

    And btw, I checked out some of your earlier posts and I love that you like anime! I totally watch bleach and naruto every week! Gosh, I can't believe I just admitted that. Such a nerd...

    ReplyDelete