Friday, March 20, 2009

No Sweat

It's wonderful.

It's marvelous.

I just danced for three-point-five hours, and I didn't even have pit stains.

Do you know how incredible this is?!

Those of you who witnessed me dance at BYU do. At BYU, I would drown -- DROWN -- in sweat. Not a single dry spot could be found on my clothes; it was as though I had jumped into a swimming pool.

It was sexy, I tell you what.

Me-thinks I had my antidepressants to blame (I was taking a pretty darn high dosage). I'm no longer on any antidepressants -- hooray for me! -- and my pores no longer weep at the grace, the style, the beauty, the passion that is my dancing.

It's a little ironic, if you think about it.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting. What were you on, and what dosage? I'm going to look into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effexor XR.

    I forget the dosage, but it was rather large.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I'm glad I'm off those damned things too. Pharmaceutical drugs are products of Satan, in my most sincere opinion.

    3.5 hours...sounds like me in the checklanes one day, and me dancing at the club. No wonder I'm so thin, lol. Though I think you're thinner.

    OH and I hung out with Ezra tonight. Will send e mail later. :)

    ReplyDelete