Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mr. Big Stuff

This perhaps goes against my better judgment... but Once Upon a Mattress opens tomorrow (July 10th) night, 7:00 PM, at the Tooele High School Auditorium. Tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for children; the show will run until the 19th (excluding Sunday).

If you want to come and see me make a fool of myself, you're more than welcome (though I would suggest coming sometime next week so I have some more time to practice my dance solo).


In other news: I have a deep, dark secret desire to perform as a drag queen... (not that I feel I am female or any such thing, I just think I would be rather entertaining)... any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I were in Ogden...

    I bet you'd be extremely cute as a drag queen.

    Göran was a drag queen for years. He was actively performing when we first met. In fact, I was his personal valet, carrying his bags for him to performances (so I got to go backstage and meet the other queens).

    He finally quit because it was just too darn much work. And he got tired of cleaning up the "drag bag explosions." (After doing drag, the house would be a mess. Dresses, wigs, make-up everywhere.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'd be extremely cute as a drag queen.

    Ah... thanks...

    ReplyDelete