Thursday, June 30, 2011

Molting

My skin is itching (figuratively -- don't worry, I don't have any diseases... that I know of).

It feels like it's time for me to slough off the growing tightness of my most recent experiences to prepare for the nexts [sic].

The last time I felt this strongly about growing out of my skin, I ended up co-founding a dance academy.

I'm uncertain what this freshness will bring.

But I'm excited.

And a little nervous.

And hungry... time for something greasy with cheese.

2 comments:

  1. I know how much you love math, Chedner. I thought you might enjoy this artice- am wondering if you will become a "tau" convert? Love to you and GMB: http://tauday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a tauist all of these years and have never really known it!

    I've always felt 'ookie' about pi, feeling like something just wasn't... well... right about it, always wondering why everything, really, used 2-pi instead of just pi.

    I am 100% a "tau" convert!

    ReplyDelete