Friday, July 10, 2009

I hope this isn't the start of a downpour

The entire right side of my body has been slightly numb since around 4 AM Wednesday. I've also been having rather odd mood swings since. This morning I woke up somewhat nauseous and spent a little more than three consecutive hours in the bathroom due to a seemingly angry GI tract. (I'm thinking it may be a migraine without pain or a vitamin B-12 deficiency ... those are the best options -- unless I had a stroke that I don't about -- I could find from the good ol' "trustworthy" Dr. Internet.)

Furthermore, last night, as I was driving home from my sister's house in Draper (this is the short story), my car finked out on me and is now sitting in a parking lot (hopefully it's still there; it could have been towed away by now) waiting for my brother to be able to go take a look at it tomorrow morning. (I'm thinking it has something to do with the transmission ... that's the best option my ignorant gay male mind that knows nothing about cars could consider.)

You know the saying, "When it rains it pours" ... I'm not saying that it's really pouring right now, 'cause, really, nothing really horrible is happening. Even if I end up without a car, I don't live too far away from my studio. I'm just saying that I hope this isn't the start of a downpour.

No comments:

Post a Comment