Monday, June 1, 2009

Were the World Mine...

... neither gets nor doesn't get my recommendation.

***

I wish I had the budget and dedication to put together the show in my head. I'm not saying, "I could have done so much better than Were the World Mine" but simply that I would like to see my idea, a musical, come to fruition.

I've been working on the script every now and then, but without a composer (or a prospect thereof) on my side, I haven't had much motivation to go very far with it. I'm not the best at writing lyrics to songs. My poems tend to be compact and sometimes not the easiest to digest quickly.

Plus, I actually don't know how to end it. It's roughly based on my life, and the ending sort of depends on how things pan out with [Him]... which could take the rest of my life...

... actually... in writing that, I think I know how to end it.

Yes. It is perfectly my style (and probably how things with [Him] are going to pan out).

Anyway, I'm just talking to myself right now. I'm hungry, and I need to go eat. All I've had today was a peanut butter sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment