Saturday, May 1, 2010

What the May?

How did May get here so quickly? I am not ready for this... argh.

Who knew being the CEO, President, Treasurer, IT department, design department, construction crew, ballroom director, ballroom instructor, tap director, and tap instructor of a rapidly growing nonprofit dance academy would be so exhausting and time & talent consuming?

Hopefully enrollment will grow sufficiently that it all won't be volunteer work come Fall. My piggy bank is empty... which means Magic 27th Birthday 5-27-2010 will have to cost $0.

Hmm... some may say, "Impossible!" to which I would append, "things are happening every day!"

And some would be all, "You did not just quote Hammerstein."

And I'd be all, "Uh, 'pretty sure I did; what are you going to do about it?"

Then some would trash me.

Sometimes I really dislike those some.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Penniless B-day! I need to figure out how to do that. Time alone would be a magnificent gift, but that would cost me for a sitter. hmpf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fol-de-rol.

    Uh so if you still dont have wings... you could have broken in and taken em from the box in my room(2nd one) with your name on it. I sort of didn't deliver. & they are sort of small. BUT i did say you would have to finish the process.

    If my roommates say something you can have them call me.

    heehee I'll party extra to make up for your birthday festivities. & spring awakening tour.

    I almost was going to go see it in Orlando, but instead I'm actually going to San Diego/Vegas before Provo so I went to fischer in detroit.

    OH I might be in vegas on your b-day :D &&&&& I was at a gymnast house party and one of the people I was with is about to fly to montreal to train for The cirque du soleil show Mystere@treasure island.

    & I hear its cold and snowy in Provo. HAHAHHAHAHA SUCKAS.

    -----

    PS who would say you did not just quote hammerstein?

    lol admitting you listen to it, but then trashin ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandi - Babysitting is one of my most favorite things to do in the world. It's too bad you live so far away; I would totally do it for free.

    pgf - I was going to ask you about those. I'll have to see what I can do.

    And do party extra; I'm sure my b-day will be quite sans partay.

    ReplyDelete