Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Damn It pt. II

Well, it seems as though the mistress that is Fate has weighed in on my "Should I remain Geek-Andrew or venture into the unknown world of Actor-Andrew?"

In related news, I may have figured out what is causing my constant pain: my eyes. Apparently, the same reason my eyes have never been magic and why I needed to have a lazy eye repaired when I was 14 may be causing my pain of not-so-fun-proportions, staring at a computer screen for 40 hours a week... well, at least according to my Optometrist.

I did just take a four-day weekend... and my pain was starting to ease up quite a bit yesterday. The two main differences were: 1) I slept a lot; and 2) I avoided prolonged periods of computer usage.

The pain started to build back up midday today... So, I'm thinking maybe 40 hours a week of computer use isn't in my best interest... acting it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment