Monday, January 30, 2012

Good News & Bad News

Good News

[GMB] and I are engaged.

Well, we're "officially" engaged. We're basically married, having committed to supporting each other through life. We've waited on anything "official," though, until [GMB] was out to his family.

This Christmas break, though, [GMB] courageously came out, and we officially got rings to symbolize our commitment to each other.

Bad News

Ah, hell, there's no bad news here. I'm an extremely lucky guy.

I have never been so happy, healthy, productive, and stable in my life -- and a significant reason is [GMB].

He is an amazing support to me -- to put it mildly. I hope that I am able to be one to him.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am SO excited for you both. Have you chosen a date? Please send my love to GMB, too. :)

    Happy, happy day for the both of you. :)

    (I wondered when you wrote in your email that you were doing fantastic if something like an engagement were not far off. And, there it is!! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Would LOVE to see the rings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y-E-S! It's about time! I have been waiting to hear this from the two of you for some time! This absolutely made my day...week...month...year!

    Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest thing in the world!

    YAY!!
    Hugs,Miguel

    ReplyDelete