Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Skadoosh

Ever since I first saw The Quest I've wanted to study Kung Fu.

Its use of different characters is very much my style--I think I would be especially good at Drunken Fist and Monkey.

Anyway, I finally found a place in West Valley that teaches the curriculum I've been wanting.

... the problem is... I don't really want to take it alone.

Now, if I can't find someone to take it with me, I'm sure I will end up taking it alone.

However, I thought I'd throw the invitation out there to anyone who may be reading.

The only time I'd be able to take it is Saturday from 11-12PM. I'm not exactly sure when new classes start or how exactly that works in the martial arts, but I'll be calling them pretty soon to find out.

If you're interested in joining me, shoot me an email--my info's on my profile page.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to learn a martial art. Maybe it was The Karate Kid that first got me interested. :-) I know, lame.

    Since I have no money to commit to such an endeavor, I'll not be doing this now, but do tell me how it goes. I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete