Friday, January 29, 2010

Bring on the Men

... yet another stolen idea from GMB...

Being one who doesn't particularly fawn over celebrities, this was actually rather difficult for me (I could only think of seven); nonetheless, my "Man Harem" in no particular order:


William Moseley

While I've always been a big fan of the Chronicles of Narnia, William Moseley definitely didn't hurt my fandom.


Gerard Butler

Gerard Butler first caught my eye in P.S. I Love You (p.s. I need that show on Blu-ray), and has yet to really disappoint said eye in the other shows I've seen him in.


Hatake Kakashi

As long as I'm "lusting" after straight guys, I may as well lust after cartoon characters... although, I think it's starting to be more than just lust with Kakashi... this very well may be love.


Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy definitely took my eye away from Gerard Butler in RocknRolla--and it definitely didn't hurt that Tom played a gay character.


Alex Huynh

Fight Science turned me on to Alex Huynh, and Alex's Drunken Fist turned me on to him even more.


Aladdin

Oh, Aladdin... how I've lusted after you ever since I first laid eyes on you back in 1992... if only you were real... oh, wait:


Mark Ballas

4 comments:

  1. Since I saw that William Moseley kid in the first Narnia movie, I was interested to see if he'd grow up awkward or handsome. It's the latter!

    But I still don't think you and I will be competing for anyone's attention anytime soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* William Moseley, yes. *sigh* Gerard Butler - yes - especially in The 300. *sigh* Tom Hardy - yes - although he looks so different with hair and without a Patrick-Stewart-emulating-prosthetic nose....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those animated members of your man harem sort of blind-sided me. I'm not really into anime, but Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing is an exception. And while we're at it, Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't get any better than Will Moseley, and really, how old are you that cartoons are on the top of your man list.

    ReplyDelete