Saturday, December 27, 2008

Awaken, Ye O' Weary Eyes

I fell asleep around midnight last night. This was a major accomplishment for me, as I have been usually falling asleep around 8 AM. I was so tired, I even slept through a text message alert -- I am usually such a light sleeper, almost anything will wake me up.

The only problem is that I slept 'till 3:30PM today. What's up with that?! Now, it's 3 AM and I'm not sleeping. I was en route to a better schedule, and my body said, "Denied!"

I do have a meeting with a potential ballroom partner tomorrow morning -- well, afternoon, but I have to get some things taken care of before I meet her. (The last potential lived too far away; I couldn't afford the gas.) So, I don't have a reason to sleep in 'till 3 PM today.

I will get on a non-vampire schedule if it kills me! Which it may. If it does, I want to be buried in a glow-in-the-dark coffin.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Glow in the dark would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, thanks for becoming a "follower" of my "Ezra's Rambling's" blog. I just wanted to let you know that I have a newer blog that's more Moho Specific, called "NoHo Moho" (www.nohomoho.blogspot.com)

    Hope you'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete