Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Needs

(If you can guess this post's 'naming convention,' extra points.)

I need:
  • to go to the opera (on a date preferably);
  • to watch Big Love tonight before I fall asleep;
  • Liszt's complete works;
  • a generous, rich philanthropist contact who wants to help bring professional dance to those who can't afford it (as well as to help strengthen the arts in general);
  • to cut my toenails;
  • to change my dentist appointment;
  • to star gaze;
  • swedish fish;
  • an accountant for my academy;
  • my own house;
  • more time in the day;
  • fresh pineapple;
  • fresh kiwi;
  • to go grocery shopping;
  • to cut a bunch of songs;
  • to make my wings;
  • to go to bed.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have fine necessities:
    Opera (Are you going to the Rossini next month?), Big Love (I need to start ssn. 3), Swedish Fish, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PG: I'm afraid of getting pink eye or eye scabies from the telescope... I guess we could bring some eye condoms.

    Pineapples and wings next time? Or are we going to get stuck killing zombies again?

    GMB: If I can find someone to go with me, I plan on going; or I may just go by myself. It's been far too long since I've been to the opera... in fact, I think the last time I went was when the Utah Opera did Rossini's The Barber of Seville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I'll stock up on Benadryl for the pineapples.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll probably end up going. I have a friend that's in it, but don't have anyone to go with.

    ReplyDelete