Inspired by this post (and because I can't sleep... shouldn't have drank a liter of Dr. Pepper), here are the top ten reasons I'm gay:
10. I had a cat I named Pierre. Pierre's face was white, and he had a fabulous black goatee. He was a tough cat but finally done in by the swather.
9. I prefer to write with mechanical pencils because they always stay sharp.
8. I was born with a cyst on the bridge of my nose. It was removed twice -- growing back after the first surgery. I now have a scar which I have grown to adore.
7. I don't know how long its been since I've shaved with a razor. I've just been using the hair clippers.
6. I don't have a favorite number.
5. I secretly wish I were a mutant like the X-Men.
4. I'm really not a foodie, but there are foods that I do enjoy -- like curry. However, I eat to survive; I rarely get pleasure from eating.
3. I enjoy playing with fire. Like, literally -- and sometimes figuratively.
2. I've considered learning how to dive. This may or may not require me to first learn how to swim. I'm sure they could just fish me out of the water after each dive.
1. I fall in love with males, not females.
There you have it, the ten dirty little secrets that have contributed to my being gay.
I would love to hear yours.