Monday, March 3, 2008

Without You

I am majorly missing Ballroom right now. It's been more than a year since I've been on the dance floor, and I probably don't remember anything, but I'd really like to get out there and dance again.

I'm also missing acting . I'm actually considering signing up with a talent agent and trying to make it my career. I don't know, though; I have my trepidations about such.

I think I'm most passionate about performing, directing, and choreographing. In fact, I have an absolutely killer idea for the musical, Into the Woods. Seriously, I think it would be beyond incredible... and, come to think of it... I may have some connections I've been overlooking. It's perhaps a longshot, but it will not hurt to find out... I'll have to give my twin sister a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment