Monday, May 24, 2010

Insanity

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
~Albert Einstein
This past year, I've really shaken up my approach to life. Some positive things have happened. Some not-so-positive things have happened.

But insane I am becoming less... well, depending on one's definition of insane.

I'm still pretty dern crazy.

Nonetheless, I am getting different results out of life than I had been. Who knows if they're better or worse than my previous results. Well... I guess not much can get worse to wanting to run a knife through your heart... perhaps I should say: Who knows if they're better than any other alternative changes I could have made, but I do enjoy life for the most part now.

And that is a positive thing, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment