So, here are the instructions supplied to me:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).And here are the (mostly) followed instructions:
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.
1. Pick up the nearest book... CHECK.
Nearest book: My quadruple combination of the Holy Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price. (Yep, apostate Andrew keeps current on his daily scripture reading.)
2. Turn to page 123... CHECK.
3. Find the 5th sentence... CHECK.
(I'm counting the sentence which begins on page 122... I hope that's kosher.)
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog:And the other two ends of the two reathen chains thou shalt fasten in the two ouches, and put them on the shoulderpieces of the ephod before it.
5. Tag 5 people...uh... I think the only person who reads this blog is the one who tagged me... nevertheless, if, perchance, a passerby wanders onto this here blog, then you are tagged (limit 5 passerby-ers).
"[T]wo reathen chains thou shalt fasten in the two ouches" -- Does God mean something similar to this (except my example has eight ouches).
In other news, I will be disabling comment moderation... abusers will be punished -- and trust me, a geek knows how to punish someone through the internet... [maniacal grin]