Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Answers

Thanks, Ned, for asking me questions... I would have felt like a real loser if nobody did... (okay, not really).

Anyway, here are the answers:

1) Long ago I asked you something and you asked me to guess, and I didn't guess right and so you withheld the answer. Will you please tell me now?

Ammon -- if I remember your question correctly.

2. What is the origin of the term Greenly Chalked? What does it mean? Am I the only one to ask this?

It's just random nonsense that I thought sounded kind of poetic, and others have asked.

3. Tell us about your most memorable dreams. Who and what do they involve, what do you feel and what do you think they mean?

I'm actually going to answer this one in the next post (coming probably Sunday... but I make no promises) as it touches rather significantly on my recent experiences.

3 comments:

  1. * Hobbies?
    * Favorite passtime?
    * Hopes and dreams for the future?
    * If you knew you were going to die in your sleep tonight - what would you want to do today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! New questions:

    What's with the number underneath your swimming arrows logo?

    Did you design the logo? Are those arrows or something else?

    Do you see anything erotic in it? Was that intentional or just a happy accident?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What has been the most important lesson you have learned in your life so far?

    ReplyDelete