Saturday, May 10, 2008

Very Soft Shoes

Wow, I just went from having practically no schedule/income/etc. a month ago to having a steady job (with an interview for a promotion this Monday), a place out of my parents' house, a gigue as the assistant choreographer in a theatre company, and one of the lead roles in said theatre company's upcoming production of Once Upon a Mattress (I will be playing the Jester).

Hopefully I'm not setting myself up for a burn out! I doubt it, though; I absolutely love performing and choreographing -- that is, I'll be exhausted... but in a very, very good way.

I won't emphatically promote the show yet, but I will mention that the performance dates are July 10-12 & 14-19, 2008 (in Tooele, UT). I'll get more details later; but for now, make note, and hopefully you'll be able to come and be entertained by yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are finding your place. I still think you are pretty darn neat.

    ReplyDelete